Q. How do I Retrieve a Forgotten Gmail Password?
How do I Retrieve a Forgotten Gmail Password?
Here’s All You Need To Know About Your Gmail Account Recovery
Have you been facing issues with your Gmail account as in login problems? Well, this might be happening due to various reasons such as forgotten passwords, hack issues, or even you might have been locked out of it for entering the wrong password all the time. However, Gmail offers various ways to retrieve your password without any hassle. Hence, read further to know about the simple password recovery process on Gmail.
Process To Recover Forgotten Gmail Password
Follow the steps mentioned below to recover your password in your Gmail account.
- Visit the Gmail password recovery page in your web browser, then enter the username or phone number, or email address in the given space.
- Next, you’ll need to click on Continue to enter the last password of your account, but if you do not remember it, then you can choose the account creation date from the next page.
- However, if you don’t remember that too, then you can opt for other account recovery options such as phone number or email address, or security question. With these options, you’ll be able to fetch the account verification code from Gmail.
- Hence, choose the recovery option as per your preference then get the code followed by entering it in the required space on the next page.
- Finally, you’ll be able to create a new password on the next page, then save the changes.
Get Live Assistance On Your Gmail Account Recovery:
In case, if the aforementioned steps couldn’t help you with your Gmail account password recovery, you can contact the live experts at Gmail through the direct helpline number, and get the best assistance from them. They’ll surely help you with the best information and solutions in real-time.
Asked in CategoryScience and Technology
Few years back, you may have imagined about robots dominating the world; a miniature helicopter capturing photos; or living in Mars. Imagination goes well with creation. We’re on our way. For hundreds of years, science has been doing studies and giving explanations to occurrences that go beyond the human imagination and understanding. Thus, theories are created.
For hundreds of years, technology has been doing a great job in industrialising the world. You step in the land of the first world countries and see for yourself how lifestyle has been advancing. Yet, theory is a theory until it’s proven; technology remains limited. You might wake up one day and see that sci-fi turns into reality. However, what happens next when the clock ticks to ‘Midnight’ and doomsday is for the universe?
- 6 views overall.
- Asked on