Q. How do I recover old Google accont?
How do I recover old Google accont?
How do I recover an old Gmail account?
Has it been long since you logged into your Gmail account? And found that the account has been disabled because of inactivity? Then you shall not be puzzled or disappointed as you can still get back the access to your account. And to proceed for Old Gmail account recovery you can use the recovery option to get back the access. The steps associated with Gmail account recovery are mentioned below.
Steps to Get Back an Old Gmail Account Using Recovery Option!
- Start by opening any preferred web browser and head over to the Gmail account recovery page from its search bar.
- Then enter the username that you want to make it active and proceed to enter the password.
- When you see the notification that the account has been disabled and whether you want to get it back. Tap on the link.
- This will redirect you to the recovery page where you need to choose any one recovery option. If you choose recovery using text, then enter the phone number that you want to get the text and tap “Send Code”.
- Check the SMS that you have received and enter the same in the old Gmail account recovery page and proceed further.
- You will be allowed to create a new password from the page that gets displayed. Create the password such that it is easy for you to remember and click “Next”.
- To confirm the same, enter the password once again and tap “OK”.
Hence, with the help of the above steps you come to know how to get back oldGoogle account recovery in case you are stuck. The users who do not want the text option for recovery are free to use other options like alternate email or by answering the security questions.
However, if you need any further assistance then you are free to contact the customer service of Gmail any time.
Asked in CategoryScience and Technology
Few years back, you may have imagined about robots dominating the world; a miniature helicopter capturing photos; or living in Mars. Imagination goes well with creation. We’re on our way. For hundreds of years, science has been doing studies and giving explanations to occurrences that go beyond the human imagination and understanding. Thus, theories are created.
For hundreds of years, technology has been doing a great job in industrialising the world. You step in the land of the first world countries and see for yourself how lifestyle has been advancing. Yet, theory is a theory until it’s proven; technology remains limited. You might wake up one day and see that sci-fi turns into reality. However, what happens next when the clock ticks to ‘Midnight’ and doomsday is for the universe?
- 3 views overall.
- Asked on