Q. Will ayurveda medicines help me to recover my hairloss?
Will ayurveda medicines help me to recover my hairloss?
This is a subjective question and the Answer might differ according to your condition and cause of hair loss.
Causes of hair loss are as follows:
• Family history (heredity). The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition called male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness. It usually occurs gradually with ageing and in predictable patterns — a receding hairline and bald spots in men and thinning hair in women.
• Hormonal changes and medical conditions. A variety of conditions can cause permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause and thyroid problems. Medical conditions include alopecia areata (al-o-PEE-she-uh ar-e-A-tuh), which causes patchy hair loss, scalp infections such as ringworm and a hair-pulling disorder called trichotillomania (trik-o-til-o-MAY-nee-uh).
• Medications and supplements. Hair loss can be a side effect of certain drugs, such as those used for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout and high blood pressure.
• Radiation therapy to the head. The hair may not grow back the same as it was before.
• A very stressful event. Many people experience a general thinning of hair several months after a physical or emotional shock. This type of hair loss is temporary.
• Certain hairstyles and treatments. Excessive hairstyling or hairstyles that pull your hair tight, such as pigtails or cornrows, can cause a type of hair loss called traction alopecia. Hot oil hair treatments and permanents can cause inflammation of hair follicles that leads to hair loss. If scarring occurs, hair loss could be permanent.
The treatment differs according to the cause of hair loss.
Certain type of hair loss are temporary and curable and the rest are not curable.
Ayurvedic medicine can work on your issue depending on your present condition and cause that you need to get diagnosed with the help of a doctor.
answered by khushi
Asked in CategoryHealth and Fitness
Fitness training is in for your body goals. Nutrition hubs offer you dietary guides for a healthier lifestyle. You go through self-discipline. No cheats. Everybody wants this as they say “Health is wealth.”
While some are on a strict diet, there are also a number of people whose imagination is as rich the foods they eat every day; imagining themselves in a Scarlet Johansson or a Channing Tatum body in front of the vanity mirror. Ironically, at the end of the day, they flood your feeds with #foodporn #foodgasm and complain over their fats piling up. Have a well-balanced diet and activities instead of a rich imagination without an act. Health is to fitness as fitness is to health. They’re two inseparable things that go well with lifestyle.
- 25 views overall.
- Asked on