Q. What are the best 3 long-term cryptocurrencies currently, and why?
What are the best 3 long-term cryptocurrencies currently, and why?
Hard to predict which one will be good in 5 years probably Bitcoin, for Ethereum we will see how will Cardano and EOS prove them self. If they will be much better then Ethereum they can take quite some market cap from them or even surpass them.
I think you need to invest in good projects with potential maybe wanchain, zebi, fusion or even nucleus vision and still watch closely what is happening in market. In this market one new project can swing a lot of money from one project to another.
For example if you look at snapshots on CMC for first snapshot day of the year only few are still relative to the market.
January 5 2014:
Peercoin (Today rank 207)
Omni (Today rank 442)
January 4 2015
PayCoin (Today rank 1153 with market cap of 264,417)
BitShares (Today rank 34)
January 3 2016
Dash (Today rank 13)
January 1 2017
Monero (Today rank 12)
January 7 2018
answered by erik
not particulalry my personal favourite, but..
- cardano - it has huge institutuional invetment even at its current level of progress. i beleive this will be a huge player and offer the right aspects for the future crypt space, it will continue to receive institutional money
- ripple - simialr to above, ripple will receive continuing institutional investment, and its partnership and adoption continues to grow. yes they are msotly suign ripplenet at the moment, but that is a foot step in for the business to then push the use of xrp and the benefits it brings. institutional money isnt stupid and its previosuly inveted heavily in this and will continue to do so. like it or not ripple/ xrp will continue to gather momentum and adoptioon as time progresses.
- neuro chain is a long term hold, it has the baility and potential to be heavily adopted and take the european market. AI wil become an ever increasing aspect of cryto and hence neuro chain has this potential
- fusion - for the tech, team and real world use case, the aprtnerships they curently have accounted for some 12b usd worth of value, this will increas
- Pchain - top tech compared to all other ‘chains’, top team and advisors, and in an economy / country whom will invest heavily in the product, partnerships are potentially huge with the teams contacts
- zebi - real use case in india, for records etc, this is much needed and the proof will allow its adoption into places likel europe, which is already planned
answered by roman
My personal picks for 2018 (long term very bullish) :
Fusion (FSN). Wanchain competitor but less hype. Reasons why I choose FSN :
a. The code already released on github and I haven’t see Wanchain code yet.
b. It has less marketcap than Wanchain. For now, Fusion = 198M & Wanchain = 908M. More gains to be made.
c. Team. The FSN founder was DJ Qian who has created Qtum and VeChain (Both Qtum and VeChain has 2B dollar marketcap. Fusion is only 1/10 of their marketcap).
d. Mainnet will launch in 30 June 2018 or earlier.
e. 4 block sponsors for Concensus 2018
High Performance Blockchain (HPB). Reasons why I choose HPB :
a. EOS of China. The only kind that combining blockchain software with hardware as a chip accelerator engine. Aiming to get 1,000,000+ TPS. They got 30.000 VPS already for the hardware test.
b. Team and Advisors. Advisors consists of : Executive President at UnionPay, Founder of OKcoin & Bibox and NEO Foundation.
c. Mainnet V1.0 will launch in 30 June 2018 or earlier. Mainnet V2.0 will launch in December 2019.
Storiqa (STQ). Reasons why I choose STQ :
a. Marketplace in blockchain. The only project with a real progress. You can see the demo version of the marketplace app.
b. Currently $38 million marketcap. such undervalued for a marketplace blockchain project.
c. The team consist around 90% e-commerce expert and 10% marketing. Maybe 10% marketing is the reason why marketcap such undervalued and 90% e-commerce expert make the real progress. This is a good thing !!! because we can buy such an undervalued price token with real project progress !! Once product released in Q1 2019, they just need to hire marketing team to boost it’s product :)
answered by ae1996
Bitcoin Gold (Satoshis true vision)
answered by microsomes
Asked in CategoryCryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is a secure, trustful and transparent digital currency which can neither be counterfeited nor be reversed arbitrarily by the sender. It eliminates the necessity of a third party involvement for the exchange, as it is encrypted and peer-to-peer virtual currency. For those who prefer non-disclosure and privacy, cryptocurrency is the solution. The use of this kind of virtual currency prevents any kind of identity theft. The concept of cryptocurrency has given birth to reliable e-cash.
- 107 views overall.
- Asked on