Q. What helps more in losing weight, dieting or exercising?
What helps more in losing weight, dieting or exercising?
Nutritionists or dieticians are very important in the healthcare field. Many of them work in various healthcare facilities, sports organizations and government health agencies. With the profession’s positive job growth projection through 2018, more and more people are considering to become a nutritionist.
answered by saleem
Losing weight is a step by step process. It’s a combination of proper diet and exercise. to get the best results you must combine dite with exercise.
A Healthy Diet:
A diet for weight loss typically includes a balance of protein, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates. It also involves reducing or limiting processed foods, added sugars, and saturated fats. Eating a variety of nutrient-dense foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and drinking enough water can also support weight loss. Additionally, portion control and regular physical activity can also aid in weight loss. It is important to consult a healthcare professional before starting any new diet or exercise program.
Probably the easiest and effective option to burn calories. it doesn’t matter where you are. you can just start walking.
Not just weight loss. there are so many rebounding benefitsthat will help you to keep fit & active. You just need a trampoline or a pair of rebound boots and start rebounding at home.
such as running, cycling, or swimming are great for burning calories and promoting weight loss.
Strength training exercises
such as weightlifting or bodyweight exercises can increase muscle mass and boost metabolism, helping to burn more calories throughout the day.
Yoga and Pilates can be good for weight loss by promoting balance, flexibility, and muscle tone.
answered by fitboots
•A health diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and fat free or low fat dairy products, along with regular physical activity, can help most people manage and maintain weight loss.
• Whole grains/ pulses supply fiber, protein with sprouts and green leafy vegetables provide the availability of Vitamins and minerals.
• Choose fresh food instead of canned or frozen in sweetened fruit juices. Eat whole fruits often as they are higher in fiber than fruit juices.
• Use raw vegetables as salads. Include dark leafy vegetable and legumes several times a week. They are especially good sources of Vitamins and minerals. Legumes also provide protein and can be used in place of meat.
• Restrict on the fat you add to vegetables at the table or during cooking. Avoid spreads or toppings.
• Choose few foods that are high in sugar, candy, sweet desserts, and soft drinks.
• To get fiber you need to choose serving a day of whole grains i.e. whole wheat flour, oatmeal, dalia, cornflake etc.
• Choose skim milk and non fat yogurt often as they are low in fat content.
• Choose lean meat, poultry without skin, fish are the lowest in fat. Boil, roast these foods instead of frying them.
• Nuts and seeds are high in fat, so eat them in moderation.
• Drink plenty of water.
answered by 7nutrients
Carb Cycling in my opinion is the best way to loose weight without sacrificing muscle mass and overall health. It is basically manipulating your Protein, Carbs and Fat intake on variable days. Below is an easy way to tabulate your food intake based on your goals. Working out is equally necessary if you want better and much faster results.
answered by cryptolord
There is one simple rule when it comes to loosing weight : Eating more calories than your body requires will make you gain weight and burning more calories than your requirements will make you loose weight.
Mind my words that when you loose weight, you also loose muscle mass which is not good. Try to maintain a balanced diet while staying in caloric deflicit. Working out a minimum 3 days a week is compulsary.
answered by karmesh
Exercise is necessary. Exercise is just not for loosing weight but it will make your metabolism in optimum manner that will lead to healthy life and will help you to loose your weight . Loosening your weight not only depends only on physical exercise but it will also maintained by the whole lifestyle what you follow throughout the day.
answered by pearljam
Asked in CategoryHealth and Fitness
Fitness training is in for your body goals. Nutrition hubs offer you dietary guides for a healthier lifestyle. You go through self-discipline. No cheats. Everybody wants this as they say “Health is wealth.”
While some are on a strict diet, there are also a number of people whose imagination is as rich the foods they eat every day; imagining themselves in a Scarlet Johansson or a Channing Tatum body in front of the vanity mirror. Ironically, at the end of the day, they flood your feeds with #foodporn #foodgasm and complain over their fats piling up. Have a well-balanced diet and activities instead of a rich imagination without an act. Health is to fitness as fitness is to health. They’re two inseparable things that go well with lifestyle.
- 19 views overall.
- Asked on