Q. Why do we think we need water to live on earth for long?

Why do we think we need water to live on earth for long?


2

Answers

4

Views

28

Nov, 2018

2 Answers
  • nunezdanny

    Dewatering not merely saves on water but will significantly reduce the amount of waste to be disposed of; reducing haulage transportation costs, time and labour providing the customer a general reduction in disposal costs. Like, a person has 100 tons of liquid waste to get rid of, off site, that typically only 10% might be solid material with the rest of the 90% filtrate. With the usage of mobile dewatering equipment 90 tons of filtrate may be recycled back to plant, as opposed to transporting 100 tons of liquid off site https://ekoton-corp.com/ekoproducts/... .


       

    answered by

      1.24 q
  • pmahajan18

    Our body is made up of water comprises of about 70% water


       

    answered by

      0.27 q

Asked in Category

Earth

The living planet; the third planet from the sun. It's not a wonder why earth is the most special creation in the galaxy. It's the only planet where life exists; the only perfect planet among the eight. Have you ever thought a funny idea about how universe expanded, how tremendous the explosion was that it resulted into the formation of, to make it simple and short, our galaxy and its uniqueness; and why Earth is the only living planet? More questions piling up over the other unanswered questions. Despite all that, Earth must remain special of all and humans should be grateful for being here.

  • 4 views overall.
  • Asked on