Q. How to change Southwest Flight Ticket Online?
How to change Southwest Flight Ticket Online?
Do you want to change your Southwest flights that you recently or previously booked? If yes, then you just need to follow certain rules for changing your flight ticket. Southwest airline allows you to make changes in your flight ticket without any hassles. Before making flight change, you should have some knowledge of the flight change policy. Follow the below rules to modify your flight ticket on the Southwest airlines.
· Make sure you change your flight ticket on Southwest inside 24 hours after booking your flight ticket.
· If you have changed your flight ticket within 24 hours from the scheduled flight departure, then you don’t have to pay any change fee to the airline.
· If your Southwest flight is delayed for more than 4 hours, then you can change your flight ticket without any charges.
Follow the simple steps to make changes in your Southwest flight:
1. The first thing you need to do is open the official website of the Southwest Airlines on your preferred browser.
2. Next, you have to tap the Change Flight tab which is present next to booking.
3. Enter the last name of the passenger and booking confirmation number in the corresponding field.
4. After that, you should click on the Find or Continue button.
5. Now, you are required to click on booking and see whether you are entitled for the flight change or not.
6. Then, pay the change fee if any and then go through the on-screen prompts to change your flight booking.
After following the above mentioned instructions, one can easily change the southwest airlines reservations in a very secure manner. If you have any kind of query or require assistance, then you can contact the customer service team of the Southwest airlines. The customer representatives are highly-proficient and skilled who assist their passengers in very possible way. Additionally, you can even visit the help desk to clear all your queries in a short span of time.
Asked in CategoryTravel
Globe trotting Adventure, soul-searching, reconnecting to nature, and learning new culture and language are just few of the many reasons to travel. Most millennial have committed themselves to excursions both locally and internationally. Cheaper plane tickets and affordable tour packages are in. Travel and tourism is always one of the many things you should be thankful about as it paves way for everyone to see the grandeur of creation.
#Travelgoals and travel blogs are popular nowadays. If you are one of the many who has decided to get a passport, those travel blogs will be of great help. The excitement in traveling is worth all the time and trouble it takes! Increasingly unnecessary but even more valuable. Take it seriously. Open yourself to many possibilities and opportunities to grow as an individual.
- 8 views overall.
- Asked on