Q. How do I add an infant to my Delta flight?
How do I add an infant to my Delta flight?
Guide To Book Infant On Delta Airlines
Are you planning to travel with an infant on Delta Airlines? Well, doing so may seem a bit difficult but when it comes to Delta Airlines, the infamous airline has made it quite easy to bring your child on board. However, there are certain guidelines that you should know about before traveling on Delta Airlines with an infant. Hence, read further to know more.
Important Guidelines To Know Before Travelling With An Infant: Delta Airlines
- Any child or infant traveling on delta airlines booking but is under 2 years of age can travel on the lap of an accompanied adult without any fee.
- However, passengers can purchase an extra seat for an infant if they wish to travel separately. However, they have to accompany their child during their travel with Delta Airlines.
- In the event, if the passenger is traveling with 2 infants, then it is mandatory to purchase a seat for the additional infant. Besides, the applicable charges and fare prices will be applicable.
How To Book An Infant On Delta Airlines? Process
The following steps will let you book an infant on your delta airlines booking.
- Visit the flight booking section on the homepage of Delta Airlines in your web browser.
- Next, enter the departure and arrival airports, then select the type of your travel (one-way, round-trip, etc.), and then select the number of passengers (including the number of infants).
- Now, choose your preferred fare type, then hit the search icon to view all the available fares on the next page.
- Next, you’ll need to select your fares, then provide the details for all the passengers, and then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your booking.
For more info on how to add an infant to an existing Delta Airlines Booking, kindly get in touch with the experts at the airline’s customer services.
Asked in CategoryTravel
Globe trotting Adventure, soul-searching, reconnecting to nature, and learning new culture and language are just few of the many reasons to travel. Most millennial have committed themselves to excursions both locally and internationally. Cheaper plane tickets and affordable tour packages are in. Travel and tourism is always one of the many things you should be thankful about as it paves way for everyone to see the grandeur of creation.
#Travelgoals and travel blogs are popular nowadays. If you are one of the many who has decided to get a passport, those travel blogs will be of great help. The excitement in traveling is worth all the time and trouble it takes! Increasingly unnecessary but even more valuable. Take it seriously. Open yourself to many possibilities and opportunities to grow as an individual.
- 28 views overall.
- Asked on