Q. How do I get my Yahoo account back?
How do I get my Yahoo account back?
Has someone hacked your Yahoo account? Or you have not been using it for a long time period? Then you don’t need to worry as you can still get back to your account and access it after recovering which is possible through plenty of recovery options. Yahoo proffers numerous simple options for account recovery that you can use to get back to your email account in a very quick manner.
Here are the steps to get back to Yahoo account:
- First of all, you can visit the official Yahoo Sign-In Helper page from your preferred browser on a device.
- Enter your Yahoo email address or phone number into the given field for that you wish to recover your account.
- Click on Continue after entering the details.
- Now you will have to select a Yahoo account recovery or verification methods such as phone or email.
- Now you will receive a verification code on your selected recovery option and then enter the received code.
- Click on the Continue tab after entering the code.
- After that, you can enter the new password for your Yahoo account, and then your need to re-enter the same password to confirm.
With these above-given steps, you may know how do I get my Yahoo account back in a very simple and effective manner. But in case you are still confronting problems while recovering your account or have any other kind of query, then you can directly contact the customer support team of Yahoo for effective assistance.
Asked in CategoryInternet
It has made the world shrink. The impossible earlier is possible now as the internet is a dream come true. What is that one can’t find on the internet? Job, communication, knowledge and lately even Love! It has been quite a task to keep pace with the technology that is growing at lightning speed. But remember, every coin has two sides. The internet is a blessing but it won’t take much time to turn in to a curse, thus stick to the good parts. We have come a long way but there is still a long way to go.
- 3 views overall.
- Asked on