Q. How to fix Yahoo Mail when it's not working?
How to fix Yahoo Mail when it's not working?
Are you facing issues with your Yahoo mail on a computer or mobile? Make sure you have logged into your account using the correct login credentials, and the internet connection is stable and strong enough to load the Yahoo web page to avoid Yahoo mail login issues. However, if your Yahoo mail is not working, like the inability to load mails, send and receive Yahoo emails, and other sign-in troubles, you need to stick to the end of this article to know the troubleshooting ways.
Tips to fix Yahoo Mail not working issues
- Delete the browser extensions and Ad-blocking software. Now, check if the Yahoo website is loading or not.
- Check internet connectivity, mail server settings, and the login details to troubleshoot sign-in issues of Yahoo mail.
- Use a compatible browser that is up to date and cash-free.
- Test your Wi-Fi router or run a speed test to ensure there are no issues with the connectivity.
- Update Yahoo mail app.
- If you are unable to send an email, check the email address of the recipient. Also, make sure you have not blocked this recipient.
- Log out of your Yahoo mail account and log in again to avoid Yahoo email login problems.
Asked in CategoryInternet
It has made the world shrink. The impossible earlier is possible now as the internet is a dream come true. What is that one can’t find on the internet? Job, communication, knowledge and lately even Love! It has been quite a task to keep pace with the technology that is growing at lightning speed. But remember, every coin has two sides. The internet is a blessing but it won’t take much time to turn in to a curse, thus stick to the good parts. We have come a long way but there is still a long way to go.
- 15 views overall.
- Asked on