Q. How do I Fix Epson Error Code 0x97?
How do I Fix Epson Error Code 0x97?
How Do I Fix the Error Code 0x97 on Epson Printer?
If you have an Epson printer and are encountering error code 0x97, you need not Panic. You can try the following troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
Various Methods to Troubleshoot Error Code 0x97
Disconnect Everything from the Printer:
- Cancel the print task, if any, and remove all the paper jams from your printer.
- Disconnect all the cables, including the ink Cartridge.
- Press and hold the power button of the printer for one minute.
- Now printer a test document and again press the power button.
- Now it’s time to re-install the Epson ink Cartridges and plug your Printer again.
Reset Your Printer:
- To reset the printer first step is to disconnect all the cables.
- Now you need to press and hold the power button, meanwhile reconnecting all the cables and then releasing.
- Now it’s time to conduct a test print.
Clean the Printhead:
A dirty and clogged printhead often also creates a problem in printing and causes the error code 0x97. If it happens, you can clean the printhead properly to fix the issue.
So, using the above methods, you can fix the Epson Error Code 0x97 anytime. Besides, you can also speak to the technician team if the problem persists.
Asked in CategoryHardware and networking
The screen on which you are reading now is a piece of hardware and you could access this web content because of networking. Earlier the hardware designs were prepared to suffice the functional requirements of the device. On the contrary, in recent times, look and feel of the device is equally considered. With the advancements in the field of science like Nano-technology, more compact electronic and hardware equipment are developed. Networking is what binds different hardware devices in a linked system through which internal communication is made possible.
- 6 views overall.
- Asked on