Q. How do you evaluate an eCommerce Payment Gateway?
How do you evaluate an eCommerce Payment Gateway?
The factors that should be considered before choosing an eCommerce Payment Gateway, depending on the business and functional requirements for the eCommerce business are listed below:
1. Select an appropriate payment flow.
2. Choosing the appropriate products.
3. Give customers a sense of security and safety.
4. Have a look at the pricing structure and the service agreement.
5. Make sure that transactions are efficient.
Asked in CategoryShopping
Swipe here. Swipe there. Swipe everywhere. Shopping is fun. Credit card privileges are so enticing most especially to the shopaholics. Sales pave way for consumers to buy as much as they can. People always love to buy stuff from head to toe. Needless to say, it is also satisfying to buy something for yourself. Nowadays, there are different ways to shop. Online shopping is now famous where you just have to put to the cart the items that you want to buy, follow the payment method, and get your items after few days. Or you can just shop without buying, can you? Yes, window shopping.
- 4 views overall.
- Asked on