Q. Which documents are required for a high-risk payment gateway?
Which documents are required for a high-risk payment gateway?
Your application for a High risk payment gateway will process as soon as we got all the required documents and that includes the following documents.
• You will need to fill out HighRisk Gateway’s application form that you can download from here.
• Incorporation certificate.
• Merchant’s ID or passport.
• Firm’s license.
• A void check for the bank account.
• Recent six months processing statements.
• Recent three months bank statements.
• Owner’s address proof with a utility bill
Asked in CategoryBanking
Is it a good idea to join banking? What happens to your money when you put it in a bank? Will it help consumers' financial lives? If youre fed up with your financial status, you need something that can help you- a bank. But, theres a time when choosing a bank is a hard decision. Banking services had now reached to a much larger section of the society. Putting money in a bank doesnt remain locked up - instead, it basically helps other people by lending the money at rates and you depositing customers gain a small amount in return.
- 13 views overall.
- Asked on