Q. What is the Procedure to Reschedule Cebu Flight Tickets?
What is the Procedure to Reschedule Cebu Flight Tickets?
Often, travelers find a perfect day for traveling to their dream destination, and they reserve flight tickets on Cebu Pacific. But as all the travelers are aware of the situation, that can appear without giving any invitation. There are circumstances when passengers cannot travel to their chosen location, and they want to reschedule their flight tickets.
The passengers can ask questions how can I reschedule my ticket in Cebu Pacific? Cebu Pacific is a low-fare airline in the Philippines with several amenities. Travelers can take advantage of their facilities and provinces while booking or traveling with them.
Steps to reschedule flight tickets:
Here are the steps for those travelers who are not aware of the procedure and cannot do it manually. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the official site of Cebu Pacific Airlines using any favorite internet browser.
- On the home screen, tap on the dashboard on the top and find the ‘manage booking’ section.
- Enter the ticket’s credentials like ticket number and passengers’ last names on the tab.
- Now, tap on the ‘reschedule or change flight date’ option.
- You will see all the details of your flight tickets. Tap the change button and enter the date you want to schedule your flight.
- Pay the number of flight tickets, and your flight tickets will change. The airline will send you a notification regarding the rescheduling.
- Etickets will be sent to you at your email address.
Policies for rescheduling tickets:
There are certain terms and conditions that travelers need to go through for rescheduling their flight tickets, and they can be read in the below section:
- There will be no rescheduling charges when they are changed within 24 hours of booking.
- After 24 hours of reserving flight tickets, changing the date on flight tickets will cost some charges that passengers have to pay.
- Rescheduling can be done within 24 hours of departure timing of the flight.
Travelers have to make sure that the flight tickets they are trying to reschedule should not be expired or used.
Asked in CategoryTravel
Globe trotting Adventure, soul-searching, reconnecting to nature, and learning new culture and language are just few of the many reasons to travel. Most millennial have committed themselves to excursions both locally and internationally. Cheaper plane tickets and affordable tour packages are in. Travel and tourism is always one of the many things you should be thankful about as it paves way for everyone to see the grandeur of creation.
#Travelgoals and travel blogs are popular nowadays. If you are one of the many who has decided to get a passport, those travel blogs will be of great help. The excitement in traveling is worth all the time and trouble it takes! Increasingly unnecessary but even more valuable. Take it seriously. Open yourself to many possibilities and opportunities to grow as an individual.
- 1 view overall.
- Asked on