Q. How do I cancel a Jetblue flight?
How do I cancel a Jetblue flight?
JetBlue provides a flexible cancellation policy to its passengers to make their cancellation process hassle-free. An instant cancellation option is available for both Domestic and International flight passengers of JetBlue. If you are wondering about the Jetblue cancellation policy, read the information below to find out the Steps to cancel a Jetblue flight & its cancellation policy.
Steps to cancel the Jetblue flight:
- Visit the official website at www.jetblue.com.
- Locate the Manage Booking option on the home screen and fill out your booking id and last name on the given tabs.
- Now click on the search option and select the flight trip you want to cancel.
- After that, select the cancel your booking option and provide a reason for cancellation on the form.
- A refund amount will get displayed on your screen and if you agree with the amount, click proceed to complete the process.
Cancel the Jetblue flight by phone:
You can also connect with the Jetblue customer service number, which is available on the official website, and ask the agent to process your cancellation on your behalf.
What is Jetblue’s cancellation policy?
- Per the cancellation policy, the 24 hours risk-free cancellation would not apply to the vacation packages.
- If you cancel a flight ticket that originated to or from the United States within 24 hours of the purchasing window and your departure date is after seven days, you can claim a refund from the airline.
- In the case of bad weather, which can delay your flight, the passenger can cancel the Jetblue flight as per the airline’s cancellation policy. A fee waiver would be applicable, and you will get a refund for the unused portion of the ticket in the form of travel credits by Jetblue Airlines.
- The passenger of Blue Basic fare will have to pay a $ 200 cancellation fee per person because their tickets are non-refundable within the US, Caribbean, Mexico, or Central America.
- JetBlue provides a full refund on ticket cancellation to Government or Military fares. A full refund is permitted on the unused portion of the ticket on all fare types, but a cancellation fee may apply.
Asked in CategoryTravel
Globe trotting Adventure, soul-searching, reconnecting to nature, and learning new culture and language are just few of the many reasons to travel. Most millennial have committed themselves to excursions both locally and internationally. Cheaper plane tickets and affordable tour packages are in. Travel and tourism is always one of the many things you should be thankful about as it paves way for everyone to see the grandeur of creation.
#Travelgoals and travel blogs are popular nowadays. If you are one of the many who has decided to get a passport, those travel blogs will be of great help. The excitement in traveling is worth all the time and trouble it takes! Increasingly unnecessary but even more valuable. Take it seriously. Open yourself to many possibilities and opportunities to grow as an individual.
- 6 views overall.
- Asked on