Q. How to solve HP Printer offline error?
How to solve HP Printer offline error?
- First, use the active system settings- select the Devices & Printers option.
- Move on with the list of available printer names shown as per your device. Just right-click on the required HP printer name to select the necessary option via the drop-down menu- See what’s printing.
- Now, connect through the Printer tab and try to uncheck the settings options Pause or Use the Printer Offline option.
- Further, pick the settings like- Use the printer Online.
- Finally, select the document to be printed and start making a test print using a print option to resolve HP Printer is offline issue.
Asked in CategoryAddictions
Try to imagine yourself you're in hallucination due to some sort of illegal drug intake. Or, trying to stop yourself from logging in to your gaming account but your fingers are fidgeting and you feel like jerking around. Addiction. It's not limited to illegal drug intake in the society but it can be anything or activities that pull you hard to it like gaming, alcohol, caffeine, and smoking. Most of the ideas that say something about addiction are always negative because of the irresponsibility of the people involved. Some don't know the way out; some don't know how to make a good use of it.
- 1 view overall.
- Asked on