Q. What is Iberia Cancellation Policy?
What is Iberia Cancellation Policy?
Customers who are planning to cancel their Iberia flight booking must go through the underlying Iberia flight cancellation guidelines:
- Any passenger who has booked a flight with Iberia airlines, whether through an online or an offline mode, can cancel the flight.
- However, if you have made your reservation with Iberia Airways via a travel agent, you need to get back to the same agent for cancellation. And Iberia airlines is not responsible for the same.
- If you are cabling the flight within 24 hours of flight booking, you will get a full refund without any deductions.
- Also, for a 24 hours cancellation policy, the customers need to ensure that they have at least seven days or a week’s time from the departure date of the flight.
- Now, depending on the type of fare, the customers will have to pay the Iberia airlines flight cancellation fee if they fail to withdraw their booking within 24 hours of flight booking.
The above-mentioned points are a few guidelines on the Iberia Cancellation Policy of Iberia airlines. To know more about it read the full Blog.
Asked in CategoryTravel
Globe trotting Adventure, soul-searching, reconnecting to nature, and learning new culture and language are just few of the many reasons to travel. Most millennial have committed themselves to excursions both locally and internationally. Cheaper plane tickets and affordable tour packages are in. Travel and tourism is always one of the many things you should be thankful about as it paves way for everyone to see the grandeur of creation.
#Travelgoals and travel blogs are popular nowadays. If you are one of the many who has decided to get a passport, those travel blogs will be of great help. The excitement in traveling is worth all the time and trouble it takes! Increasingly unnecessary but even more valuable. Take it seriously. Open yourself to many possibilities and opportunities to grow as an individual.
- 1 view overall.
- Asked on