Q. How much does it cost to cancel a WestJet flight?
Online Travel Agency
How much does it cost to cancel a WestJet flight?
All You Need To Know About How Do I Cancel A WestJet Flight, Cancellations Policy & Fee
Flight cancellations can be quite troubling at times especially when they are done at the last minute. However, cancellations are also quite common among passengers but they do get worried about their valuable ticket purchase amount. Hence, it is important to know about the airline’s cancelations policy. In this way, one can avoid paying the flight cancellation fee and get through their last-minute trip abruptions without any hassle. When it comes to WestJet Airlines, the airline is known for its flexible flight cancellation policy. So, if you have also made your reservations on WestJet Airlines, and have been looking for information on its cancellation policy, charges, and online flight cancellation process, then read this post further.
How Do I Cancel A WestJet Flight?
Follow the steps mentioned below to cancel your flight reservations on WestJet.
- Visit the official homepage of WestJet in your web browser, then scroll to the Manage Trips tab on the top.
- Next, select the Manage Flights option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, hit the Change/cancel flights online option, then enter the reservation code and passenger’s last name in their respective fields.
- Select search, then pick your booking that you wish to cancel, and then follow the onscreen instructions to cancel your flights.
In the event, if you are wondering How to Cancel westjet Flight Booking, then you can cancel your booking with the help of the aforementioned steps.
WestJet Cancellations Policy and Fee
- Travelers who have booked their flights ticket between 3 March 2020, and 28 February, 2021, will not have to pay the flight cancellation or change charges.
- Change or cancellation must be requested not more than 24 hours from departure.
- The value of canceled flights will be refunded in the form of Travel Bank credit i.e. valid for 24 months from the date your WestJet flight was canceled.
- The cancellation charges on WestJet can go up to $250 CAD depending upon the time of your flight cancellations, fare type, etc.
Furthermore, if you have any queries regarding How to Cancel westjet Flight Booking, then contact the airline’s customer services and get through with WestJet Airlines experts. They’ll surely help you out with your flight cancellations, policy, and other reservations related queries.
Asked in CategoryTravel
Globe trotting Adventure, soul-searching, reconnecting to nature, and learning new culture and language are just few of the many reasons to travel. Most millennial have committed themselves to excursions both locally and internationally. Cheaper plane tickets and affordable tour packages are in. Travel and tourism is always one of the many things you should be thankful about as it paves way for everyone to see the grandeur of creation.
#Travelgoals and travel blogs are popular nowadays. If you are one of the many who has decided to get a passport, those travel blogs will be of great help. The excitement in traveling is worth all the time and trouble it takes! Increasingly unnecessary but even more valuable. Take it seriously. Open yourself to many possibilities and opportunities to grow as an individual.
- 3 views overall.
- Asked on